Monday 20 August 2012

Nail Art

I love this Chanel Nail Art, it looks so simple to do out of all the nail art I have seen. The contrast between the matte and the metallic is elegant its just oozes Chanel!







 Compared to this design with geometric prints; I know I just wouldn't have the patience to do this! I have such long nails aswell wish I was more adventurous to try nail art. I usually just paint my nails every Sunday ready for work and leave them the whole week. My fav at the moment is Rimmer 60 Seconds; Rapid Ruby, looks yummy in autumn! http://rimmel.rimmellondon.com/products/60-seconds-nail-polish

2 comments:

  1. The first one looks amazing... wish I was patient enough to be good at nail art! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am just as bad! Guess I need to learn and jump on this trend pronto! I deffo want to try it soon.

    x

    ReplyDelete