Monday 20 August 2012

♪ Monday Morning Blues

Just another Monday morning in the office. I am currently on my work placement for a internet retailer as an assistant buyer and so far I am LOVING IT. Its getting more and more hectic and full of life as A/W is drawing near! As a new season approaches this gets to be our busiest time of the year. But I enjoy my little desk and I've made it mine- every time I have a bit of time off someone the cleaning fairies always give my desk a tidy but it's my little organised mess to me! Best bit is looking through the magazines to see where we have been featured; I can guarantee my eyes are looking for something else though.
I want these gorj pumps! 

 Post Post it notes are my fav thing, they are literally posted all over my desk and being in fashion your bound to forget something. My notepad is bulging and I've been with the company for 3 months now and I am sure I've gone through 3 packs of post its! I love my job and I definatley think I'll be grabbing a few bargins from the new A/W stock. The perks ey! The head office is a crazy environment but the pressue is exciting!

Lets see what tomorrow brings! x

No comments:

Post a Comment