Saturday 25 August 2012

Book Nerd 8)











In my spare time I like some me time; and basically zone out. Reading is one of them. I read quite a few magazines through work; but LOOK magazine is one of my favs, just simple- fashion+celebs=easy read!!!! But I am also into reading books too, and you're thinking where do I find the time, but I probs only read a chapter a day or every other day; I'm not one of those crazy people who can read a book in week, or a Harry Potter fan who is done by the end of the day. Anyways I'm usually into girly books but thought I would stretch my mind-Ha! I've watched the Will Smith film 'The Pursuit of Happyness' and I knew I liked the movie so thought I would try the book. Bargin buy from Amazon for £2.80, when my sister opened it she was like "eeewwww it looks like a library book" but a book's a book right! So I am three chapters in and so far I am finding it very inspirational, like the kind of books you read and think "why the hell am I complaining for, I've got it easy-now...his life is hard!". Anybody else read this too? Any views? I will let you know how I get on!
Loves x

No comments:

Post a Comment